Welcome to CECOS eCommerce Den
The CECOS eCommerce Den is a flagship project of CECOS University of IT and Emerging Sciences, Peshawar, that focuses on enabling trainees to learn and understand basic to advance skills for setting up and running a successful online business. Our three-month hands-on training program will cover everything required to know about starting an eCommerce store in Pakistan and running it smoothly. The trainees will learn in-depth about effective business strategies for e-commerce. The instructors will take the trainees step-by-step through all the aspects of starting their own eCommerce business. First, the trainees will learn how to choose winning products and how to import them or source them from local manufacturers. Afterward, they will learn how to set up their online eCommerce store and optimize the customer buying experience. Trainees will then set up their brands on social media and learn how to run targeted ads. In the end, the course will cover logistics and payment gateways that are required to sell products in Pakistan.
Trainees will be able to learn the skill of optimizing the online store using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques. Facebook Ads, AdWords, and AdSense will be discussed from the implementation viewpoint in reaching out to clients for revenue generation. Trainees will learn how to scale an e-commerce business on a long-term basis to generate sustainable revenue from the online store. Attention to scaling the business and management of E-Commerce business is much needed in the local ecosystem.
To create a trusted global eCommerce community that develops & offers superior value to eCommerce practitioners.
To create a community of & offer reliable and trusted services to eCommerce enthusiasts, experts, and investors.
- One-stop-shop for all training & development activities of eCommerce
- Regular mentorship
- Hands-on training sessions
- Workstation (and other office support)
- In-House analyst
- Product portfolio booklets
- eCommerce Podcasts
- Documentation and registration
- Web and software development (at subsidized rates)
- Product videography (at subsidized rates)
- Web – domain, hosting, guidance for all digital platforms
- Product research and product sourcing
- Networking – linking experienced with passionate 1st timers
- 24/7 security
- Secure Parking
- Warehousing facility
- Plan, set up, and maintain e-Business
- Market your product/service using digital and social media marketing
- Identify opportunities in the Global eCommerce ecosystem
- Configure and run different online stores
- Understand different payment gateways and manage online payments in Pakistan
- Evaluate and mitigate management issues related to the emergence of the e-Commerce ecosystem
- Develop product management strategy for e-Business
- Week 1: Start Sales in 1-Week
- Product Hunting (Product hunt on different platforms i.e. Amazon, Shopify, Daraz, Dukan.pk, AliExpress, etc.) keyword analysis; Product hunt on various platforms; Google trends for product research; Pinterest for product research; Facebook for product research; Platforms competitor research)
- Product Sourcing & Importing (Understanding stock requirements on different platforms; How to select a manufacturer for different platforms; How to negotiate with manufacturers; How to check for quality and request samples; Difference between manufacturers and importers and implications; Options for import; Best practices for shipping products; How to pay your taxes and clear your shipment in Pakistan; How to get access to local manufacturers; How to deal with manufactures in the garment or furniture or toys industry; developing contracts; setting up payment gateways; selecting logistics)
- Week 2: Set up a Professional Store
- Setting up Store (Signing up for Dukan.pk or Daraz; Buying a domain; Link your domain with different platforms; Creating sub-domains; Getting free trials on different platforms; How to choose a theme; Editing the theme to make your website)
- Optimizing Amazon, Daraz, Dukan.pk, Shopify settings (Product settings; Shipping settings; Customer policies; Setting up sales channels; Setting up Facebook pixel; Setting up Google Analytics; Notification settings; Checkout optimization)
- Product page set up (Copywriting best practices; Product photos best practices)
- Week 3: Set up a Social Media for Business Growth
- Social Media set up (Setting up Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter accounts; Optimizing social media account settings; Setting up auto-replies)
- Facebook ads (How to make a Facebook business account; How to make a Facebook ad account; Facebook ad account tutorial; Campaigns, Ad sets and ads; Campaign type; Campaign budget optimization; A/B testing; Lookalike audiences; Custom audiences; How to find the right audience; How to choose the best ad sets); Instagram adds; YouTube adds, YouTube shorts
- Week 4: Convert Queries into Sales
- Conversion ads best practices (Creating social media-friendly video ads; Creating social media-friendly image ads; How to write captions and headlines; How to optimize the ads for local audiences. All about Canva and other drag and drop tools for content creation, AI Copywriters
- Branding (How to brand your store; Basics of branding; Philosophy of branding; The branding checklist)
- Week 5: Understanding and executing logistics
- Logistics (Which courier company to choose in Pakistan; How to negotiate with courier companies; Best practices for working with courier companies; developing and signing contracts)
- Week 6: Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- Guest Speakers (Best practices in e-Commerce; tips and tricks; hacks, Getting international vendors and customers)
- Week 7-Week 11: eCommerce Problem-solving
- Handholding and Networking (personalized mentorship; removing glitches; tackling practical problems)
- Week 12: Scaling
- Graduation Ceremony (Pitch competition; Investors’ Summit; eCommerce Expo)
Rs. 30,000 per month. 3 months.
Message from Director, CECOS eCommerce Den
The eCommerce landscape in Pakistan is evolving rapidly, with new players and platforms emerging all the time. This can be a challenge for businesses and practitioners who are trying to keep up with the latest trends and technologies. One way to stay ahead of the curve is to participate in eCommerce training programs. These programs can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to stay ahead of the competition.
Here at CECOS eCommerce Den, our eCommerce training is designed to be comprehensive (basic to advanced), interactive (hands-on) and engaging (range of tools and resources provided to the trainees), so you can get the most out of it. We believe that eCommerce is a vital part of the global economy, with huge potential for active and passive income, and we are committed to providing you with the best eCommerce training possible. Our top-notch eCommerce trainers are not only knowledgeable but also widely experienced in the field
We aim to emerge as a leading eCommerce training provider in the country and we pride ourselves on offering the best facilities and services to our trainees. So, if you’re looking for eCommerce training that is second to none, look no further than CECOS eCommerce Den. We guarantee you won’t be disappointed!