WORLD CLASS FACILITIES
CECOS University is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, and to developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference globally.
- International Focus – We provide quality education and training on the basis of international standards.
- State of The Art Laboratory – All labs are highly equipped with the latest machinery and tools
Top Tier Faculty – We boast internationally trained and experienced faculty both in academia and research
We welcome you to the Pharm-D as future experts and leaders with the excellence and innovation needed to serve the industry.
care of people through excellence in pharmacy
education and research.
will be able to play their role in provision of safe and
- To prepare highly competent pharmacists who can
cater to the health care needs of the community at
large, as well as those of the pharmaceutical industry,
hospitals, and research
- To provide health professionals with continuing
educational services in different areas of pharmacy
- To promote high-quality research in clinical, basic,
and applied pharmaceutical sciences.
- To uphold a Pharm-D program that is contemporary
and continuously responsive to changing times
ADMISSION TO DOCTOR OF PHARMACY PROGRAM (5 YEARS PROGRAM)
- Admission to the Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm-D) Program shall be open to candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) Pre-Medical or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- The eligibility shall remain subject to any rules/regulations, so prescribed by the Pharmacy Council of Pakistan.
- The admission test is a compulsory requirement and it will be a specially designed test to assess the aptitude of the student in the field of Pharmacy. All the candidates will be required to pass this admission test in order to become eligible for admission to this program.
DETERMINATION OF MERIT
The merit of the candidates will be determined according to the following weightage:
- 10% weightage to S.S.C. Examination (Matric) SSC % marks x 0.1
- 40% weightage to Intermediate or equivalent Intermediate % marks x 0.4 examination (unadjusted marks)
- 50% weightage to entry test. Entry Test % marks x 0.5